Welcome to Metro Snow Contractors!
Kansas City's Commercial Snow Removal Experts
Metro Snow Contractors is a family owned and operated company offering complete snow removal and ice management services in greater Kansas City area. We are proud to provide quality snow & ice management services to the entire KC metro area including both Kansas & Missouri.
As a member of the Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA), our professional contracting operation provides commercial snow and ice removal management services to many well-know commercial property owners, corporate office buildings, retail shopping centers, industrial properties, hospitals, health care facilities, retirement communities, retail stores, school districts and recreational parks throughout the greater Kansas City metro area. We take pride in knowing our SIMA trained staff ensures the numerous commercial establishments we service are clear of snow and ice. By making the icy streets, treacherous parking lots and slippery sidewalks safer for your business, you can continue working on your business needs knowing you chose the top snow removal service company in Kansas City.
At Metro Snow Contractors we provide the highest level of safety, quality, and reliability with the greatest attention to detail on every job! We are committed to getting the job done right with the thought of always building long term relationships through unparalleled service. Our customers feel that our Snow and Ice Management services are the best in the area. Please feel free to review our testimonials page and hear what they have to say about our snow removal services, quality customer care and ability to get it right in any type of weather.
Why Contract with Metro Snow?
- How well were your snow removal services handled last winter season?
- Were you notified by email with up to the minute weather forecast alerts before, during and after weather events with the weather outlook, status and plan of attack?
- Did your snow contractor have plenty of deicing materials, professional snow removal equipment, and knowledgeable snow removal experts during the entire season?
- Did you receive accurate and timely invoices only days after the snow or ice event occurred?
- Were your snowy, icy properties clean and safe for your customers after each weather event?
- How often did you have to contact your deicing and snow plowing team?
If you choose Metro Snow Contractors for snow removal, you will be rewarded with the below services:
- All crews are members of SIMA containing SIMA trained Certified Snow Professionals.
- We will communicate with you before, during and after each weather event via email with up to date Kansas City weather information and what our professionals are doing at your properties.
- We have our own on-site salt storage facilities with over 3,500 ton capacity. We have never ran out of salt or deicing materials!!
- We have professional staff & snow removal systems in place to process accurate and timely invoices just days after Kansas City weather hits.
- Your properties will be clean and safe in a timely manner to ensure the safety of your tenants, employees and customers.
- You won’t need to call us – we’ll take care of your property as if it were our own!
Please contact Metro Snow Contractors for a free snow removal estimate for the best snow and ice management services you expect from a professional snow removal services company.
Metro Snow Contractors is a
Proud Hole Sponsor of the 2017 IREM Golf Tournament
at Hole # 15
“Excellent performance with top notch communication. Thank you.”
“Snow removal. What snow? They had it cleared before we came in to work. They are definitely the clear choice!”
“I just don’t see how there could be a better snow removal company on the Missouri or Kansas side.”
“Metro Snow Contractors were in front of each coming storm updating me, my staff and poised ready to go.”
“You guys do a good job of staying on top of the storms.”
“The weather report e-mails are a great way to let us know what we are expecting.”
“Excellent customer service and response time!”