- Encapsulated crystals
- Melts as low as MINUS 30° F
- Unique liquid additive
- Corrosion inhibitor
- Colored crystals
- Lasting residual effect
- Screened for consistent sizing
- Fast melting action for snow & ice
- Generates melting heat quickly
- Lower application rates
- 60-70% less corrosive to metal than rock salt
- Easily applied and controlled Non-tracking
Download Safety Data: Enviro-Heat SDS
Contact us today for a free snow removal estimate for your commercial parking, sidewalks and driveway needs. (816) 270-2070
- 3:33 AM CST on February 16, 2019
- 6:00 AM CST on February 17, 2019
Today is forecast to be Much Warmer than yesterday. A few snow showers.
Saturday 02/16 30%
High 30° / Low 26°
Scattered flurries and snow showers. High near 30F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Sunday 02/17 10%
High 30° / Low 18°
Mainly cloudy. High near 30F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 02/18 10%
High 30° / Low 17°
Cloudy. High near 30F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.