- Effective to NEGATIVE 15°F
- Special formula of Magnesium, Sodium Chlorides and a corn based additive
- Economical performer
- Lower application rates
- Corrosion inhibitor
- Blue colored crystals
- Cost effective
- No oily residue
- 50 pound bags
Use Melt Man® on snow or ice at the rate of 1/3 cup evenly over 1 square yard (3 ft. x 3 ft.). Squeegee or rinse treated area thoroughly after melting is complete and temperature returns to above 32°F (0°C). Store in a dry place.
Contact us today for a free snow removal estimate for your commercial parking, sidewalks and driveway needs. (816) 270-2070
- 11:45 AM CDT on October 15, 2018
- 9:00 AM CDT on October 16, 2018
- 10:27 AM CDT on October 15, 2018
- 7:00 PM CDT on October 20, 2018
Tomorrow is forecast to be Much Warmer than today.
Monday 10/15 10%
High 46° / Low 33°
Clear. Lows overnight in the low 30s.
Tuesday 10/16 0%
High 61° / Low 42°
Sunny skies. High 61F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 10/17 10%
High 61° / Low 38°
Mainly sunny. High 61F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.