Metro Snow Contractors operates over 130 pieces of snow and ice management equipment during a single snow or weather related event. We have the experience of Certified Snow Professionals, highest rated snow plows, and best sidewalk clearing equipment to professionally handle all of your snow and ice management needs regardless of your company size.
- New, well-maintained snow removal equipment
- New snow removal equipment means fewer breakdowns with our services.
- Backup snow trucks, snow plows and other equipment for an over-capacity based operation.
- Snow and Ice Management Association (SIMA) standard snow removal processes.
- Certified Snow Professionals and well-trained professional snow truck operators
- Newest technologies around efficiency, effectiveness and safety.
- We only use the best snow and ice removal strategies for your type of business.
We treat our rock salt with liquid magnesium chloride to enhance performance, reduce landscape damage and help protect the environment.
Metro Snow’s Snow Removal Equipment
Back Hoe Loaders
Semi Dump Trucks
400 hp Snow Throwers
Contact us today for a free snow removal estimate for your commercial parking, sidewalks and driveway needs. (816) 270-2070
- 1:16 PM CST on February 15, 2019
- 9:00 PM CST on February 15, 2019
Tomorrow is forecast to be Much Warmer than today. Snow developing during the afternoon.
Friday 02/15 60%
High 19° / Low 12°
Periods of light snow early. Lows overnight in the low teens.
Saturday 02/16 70%
High 32° / Low 24°
Becoming cloudy with snow likely in the afternoon. High 32F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Sunday 02/17 20%
High 31° / Low 18°
Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 31F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.