Metro Snow Contractors operates over 130 pieces of snow and ice management equipment during a single snow or weather related event. We have the experience of Certified Snow Professionals, highest rated snow plows, and best sidewalk clearing equipment to professionally handle all of your snow and ice management needs regardless of your company size.
- New, well-maintained snow removal equipment
- New snow removal equipment means fewer breakdowns with our services.
- Backup snow trucks, snow plows and other equipment for an over-capacity based operation.
- Snow and Ice Management Association (SIMA) standard snow removal processes.
- Certified Snow Professionals and well-trained professional snow truck operators
- Newest technologies around efficiency, effectiveness and safety.
- We only use the best snow and ice removal strategies for your type of business.
We treat our rock salt with liquid magnesium chloride to enhance performance, reduce landscape damage and help protect the environment.
Metro Snow’s Snow Removal Equipment
Back Hoe Loaders
Semi Dump Trucks
400 hp Snow Throwers
Contact us today for a free snow removal estimate for your commercial parking, sidewalks and driveway needs. (816) 270-2070
Today is forecast to be Much Warmer than yesterday. Scattered thunderstorms possible.
Monday 02/19 60%
High 68° / Low 38°
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. Morning high of 63F with temps falling to near 45. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday 02/20 90%
High 51° / Low 21°
Cloudy. Periods of rain early. Morning high of 51F with temps falling to near 35. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday 02/21 0%
High 36° / Low 28°
More clouds than sun. High 36F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.